Megan Trask, CFP®, John Shanley, CFP®, and Josh Sweeney, CFA provide an Investment Committee market update from the last quarter.
- Josh Sweeney, CFA will lead CTWM’s Investment Committee, with both Megan and John being active members and decision makers on the committee.
- Josh’s role is to ensure that decisions about the firm’s target portfolio are weighed in conjunction with the needs of our clients first and foremost.
- 2023 has been surprisingly positive given the outlook early on and the banking/U.S. debt struggles experienced.
- Our firm continues to watch key economic indicators, such as inflation, interest rates, unemployment, and equity valuations.
- Given the expectations of interest rates coming into this year and moving forward, if you liked bonds in Q1, you will love them after Q2.
- CTWM’s portfolio continues to focus on the long-term, with positions that hold companies with quality earnings.
Connecticut Wealth Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only. The opinions expressed should not be considered specific investment advice, does not take into consideration your specific situation, and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any securities or investment strategies. Any statements or opinions are subject to change without notice. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed. Be sure to consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein.
Information presented is also dated material and may be out of date or obsolete after the date of publication. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed.