Do you thrive in a positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment? Grow your career with the firm voted one of Connecticut’s #1 Best Places to Work for the second year in a row.
Connecticut Wealth Management (CTWM) is a well-established, fast-growing, independent, fee-only registered investment advisory firm. CTWM is currently hiring a Client Service Specialist with innate customer service skills who can support a team of financial advisors. We are seeking an energetic professional with excellent organization and communication skills who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This is a very fast-paced and changing work environment and is not considered an entry-level position.
- Work with an advisory team to service a book of clients completing tasks such as:
- Preparing and processing firm and custodian paperwork
- Opening new accounts
- Processing move money transactions
- Organizing and cataloging client files
- Helping clients manage their online access and account preferences
- Proactively manage client data by inputting information accurately and thoroughly, tracking all actions in CRM, and running reports for the team/firm.
- Manage the implementation and completion of client requests/transactions and redirect tasks to advisors when appropriate.
- Display independence in the completion of client work and take initiative without prompting on basic tasks. Exhibit a commitment to excellence with strong attention to detail and high-quality service.
- Troubleshoot complex client service requests or issues with the custodian or other external vendors.
- Keep teammates organized and on track with all client requests and all systems and documentation up to date and accurate.
- Support senior teammates client management and business development efforts by keeping data updated and following up on outstanding items.
- Assist with internal client service projects such as managing data, improving processes, or adopting new technology.
- Cover the reception desk and telephones as needed.
- Interact with clients and build positive relationships through telephone, email, and at firm events. Attend client meetings for servicing items. Develop personal relationships with clients.
- Set and maintain high standards of quality, organization, and efficiency for team.
- Work with other service specialists to share knowledge and experiences to develop and improve office processes to best serve the team and clients.
- May be responsible for other internal administrative responsibilities.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be a collaborator and possess a client-first attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to discuss general information with teammates, clients, and business partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Exceptional confidentiality and professionalism.
- Willingness to learn and master firm technology and processes.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft programs and CRM experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Experience working in financial services industry with private, high net-worth clients is a plus.
- Will need to work in our Farmington, CT office regularly with some work from home flexibility.
Why work for us?
CTWM’s mission goes beyond its clients to include its rapidly growing team of driven individuals. The firm is committed to creating career paths and growth opportunities for every team member. For over a decade, CTWM has built an inclusive and fun-loving work environment that aims to build genuine connections with both clients and team members. Additionally, the firm is committed to devoting time and resources to charities and volunteer work in the surrounding community.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (plus full HSAs contribution)
- Firm paid life, long-term & short-term disability
- Sick time and five (5) weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave and longevity sabbatical plan
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Firm paid certifications and continuing education opportunities
- Paid volunteer time
- Robust wellness program & on-site gym
- Career growth and development opportunities
To apply, please send your resume to Deborah Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" indicates required fields